- Design layouts/finished work for print ads, TV, outdoor, Direct Mail, Collateral, Digital (Content and ads), social, UX and Activations.
- Responsible for consistency of look across media from original concept through final release
- Translate strategic direction (as outlined in a Creative Brief) into powerful advertising communications
- Work as a team with (Sr.) Copywriter
- Take creative direction and turn work around quickly to meet deadlines
- Contribute to the new business activities of the agency
- Confidently present ideas both internal and externally
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- May include other duties as assigned
- Must have strong conceptual ability with a strong design sensibility
- Must have working knowledge of latest technologies and trends
- Must have strong Art Direction abilities across all advertising media
- Must have critically acclaimed work
- Must have at least four years’ work experience, including experience on national brands
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional design aesthetic, solid typography skills and awareness of design trends and innovation
- Knowledge of agency processes
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Mac literacy is required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Portfolio school a plus
Love Adv is an award winning advertising, PR, and media agency that specializes in pioneering ideas since 1979. We employ some of the nation’s best talent and produce some of the region’s best award-winning work.
We are committed to attracting and nurturing new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence, we invite you to explore this exciting career opportunity.
Love is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.