The job of a creative director is ever evolving, just as our agency is. We want your striking visuals. We need your beautiful words. But before we get there, we want you to be a part of building and defining a brand position based on differentiators and audience needs, wants and preferences. We want you to map the customer journey through broadcast, OOH, print, retail, digital and social media. We want you to explore guerilla opportunities, and know when a PR exec should be seated at the table. We want you to have a masterful understanding of CX and UX, especially as clients continue to push more dollars into marketing technology and automation.
Essentially, we want a strategic creative director.
- Design and write at the highest level as needed
- Develop strategies to create innovative campaigns and produce amazing original content
- Monitor and drive the team to utilize the best and latest methods and tools to stay competitive
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
- Lead ideation to develop results-driven campaigns
- Remain actively involved in the training and hiring of creative staff
- Participate in and/or lead client and new business presentations and sell ideas to both clients and internal staff
- Present and sell ideas to both clients and internal staff
- Set clear goals and standards across team
- 10+ years of agency or creative experience, with at least 3 in a leadership position
- Well versed in art direction, copywriting and print, broadcast, digital, and social media production
- Extensive social and digital experience and a strong understanding of UI/UX
- Strong strategic, creative and conceptual abilities as applied to both design and copy
- Awareness of the evolution of advertising and the changing preference for the role of advertising in consumers’ lives
- Expert working ability in your craft, including working knowledge of tools and methodologies
- Understanding of the importance of video beyond 16:9 and the :30 spot
- Decision-making skills on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots
- Analytical skills regarding trends, evolving data and ad culture
- An inherent interest in client businesses operations and how it relates to CX
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.