Conversion Optimization Strategist
About the Role
LoveAdv is looking for a Conversion Optimization Strategist to work across all agency departments to help service new and existing client growth. The Conversion Optimization Strategist will work directly with our Digital and Media teams to ensure we hit our monthly and quarterly objectives and forecasts.
In this role, we are looking for an exceptional conversion rate optimization (CRO) leader to oversee paid traffic channel success. This role encompasses paid search, display, retargeting, social, contextual, partnerships, branding and more. You will lead and execute across teams to brainstorm and prioritize tests, outline requirements and mock-up initial designs, launch the tests, and analyze results. A deep understanding of the conversion funnel and CRO best practices are required for this role. We are looking for someone with proven experience improving conversion rates, while enhancing user experience.
If you are driven by problem solving and tend to think outside the box, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do
- Monitor activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase campaign and/or digital performance on a daily basis
- Utilize web analytics and A/B testing to make data-driven decisions that optimize program performance
- Improve conversions on a daily basis by making usability and marketing decisions to influence success of campaigns
- Coordinate with internal teams to align with organizational goals and objectives
- Complete conversion optimization and web analytics audits
- Produce regular dashboards and KPI reports using GA, Excel & other 3rd party data visualization tools
- Work closely with media planners and buyers to influence buying and placement of digital campaigns
- Provide suggestions for improving site usability in relation to direct response and performance marketing
- Concept and assists in implementing new website features and functionality to directly impact conversions
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Computer Science, Business or related field required
- 3-5 years experience with CRO and user experience improvements with an established and consistent history of success
- Project management and execution experience - consistently drive projects and execute through the team to deliver improvements to conversion rate, revenue, profit, quality, user experience and more
- Well versed in optimization tools like Google Optimize, Hot Jar, Crazy Egg etc
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as MODx, Drupal, and Wordpress
- Knowledge of email newsletter software such as Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, ExactTarget, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and clients
- Ability to work well as part of a growing team and willingness to help where needed to achieve success
Who We Are
We are a full-service advertising agency who believes in connecting brands to their consumer's hearts in ways that can't be flipped past, scrolled past, looked past or easily forgotten. Our people are our most important asset. That's why we hire the best and the brightest. If you are one of them, we want to hear from you.
Job Perks Include
- Conference stipend
- Profit sharing
- Summer and holiday hour programs)
- Full Health, Dental, Vision employee coverage
Love is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to digital.careers@LoveAdv.com. No phone calls please.