Love is looking for a full-time Email Developer to help develop, debug and deploy HTML email content. The HTML Email developer will work closely with the design team to translate designs into dynamic and responsive HTML email templates complying with email best practices and ensuring they are accessible through all email clients.
This individual will develop emails that foster engagement, retain users and drive revenue. This is an ideal position for candidates that are detailed-oriented, dependable, and collaborative. The Email Developer should be agile, creative, and flexible and can derive powerful insights from campaigns and A/B testing, and make suggestions to make them even better.
What you’ll do:
- Execute HTML coding of responsive email and email templates
- Assist in development of landing pages and microsites to support email and traditional marketing campaigns
- Translate mockups into email templates for a variety of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the creative team to produce and release high-quality work at a rapid pace
- Provide recommendations on best practices for email layouts and formatting
- Perform quality control tests on all assigned deliverables
- Upload, manage and prepare HTML emails for tracking & segmentation
What you’ll need:
- Experience developing responsive HTML emails and newsletters
- Strong hands-on HTML coding skills
- Understanding of the quirks and limitations of email environments
- Knowledge of email best practices and testing methodologies
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of rendering requirements for relevant email clients (Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook) for web and mobile
- Strong understanding of marketing automating tools and email delivery platforms such as Marketo, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Campaign Monitor, etc.
- Familiarity with web development is a bonus, including PHP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, and working within content management systems
What you’ll get:
For the last 38 years, Love Advertising has been a highly respected agency both regionally and nationally. In addition to being named as a “Best Places to Work in 2017″ by the Houston Business Journal, Love offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k with match option
- PTO with bonus week during holidays
- Summer hours
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Conference stipend
- On-site workout facility
Love is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com. No phone calls please.