About the Role
LoveAdv is looking for a highly energetic and savvy media planner to join their growing team. If you love flowcharts, media strategy, excel, Scarborough data and presenting your ideas, you’ve come to the right place!
- Develop and execute strategic media plans to present to internal audiences and clients
- Manage client flowcharts, media activity and budgets
- Demonstrate strong understanding of media fundamentals, including media math, target audience development and reach/frequency
- Have experience in all forms of media including broadcast, out-of-home, print and digital
- Write and review media documents (timelines, points of view, proposals, plans, client emails, etc.)
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with the media community
- Work with senior stakeholders and provide communication and leadership to the team
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-5 years of media experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with key media tools (Scarborough, IMS, Kantar, Google Analytics, DCM, etc.)
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritize deadlines
- Strong work ethic that can have fun with an energetic attitude
Send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to media.careers@LoveAdv.com.
No phone calls. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.