Public Relations Intern
The Public Relations Intern will provide assistance on multiple public relations programs for LoveAdv and a variety of clients, under the general supervision of the Public Relations team. The ideal candidate should be passionate, organized and motivated, with a strong desire to learn and contribute to an award-winning agency.
Interested applicants must have availability 15-20 hours per week.
- Support PR department on public relations campaigns and projects by assisting in day to day tasks
- Draft and edit PR materials including news releases, calendar alerts and pitches
- Monitor media and generate reports for clients
- Develop media lists and update as needed
- Update client status documents and agendas
- Review media opportunities for clients and share with PR team
- Brainstorm ideas for events, media gifts, news materials, etc.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Earning (or has earned) a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, advertising or a related field
- Previous communications or PR internship experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A multi-tasker and capable of handling a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in AP Style
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
All candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and two writing samples to kirsten@LoveAdv.com. All must be in PDF format to be considered.
No phone calls. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.