Social Media Account Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily development and delivery of brand-appropriate content across social media channels, external communications and blogs.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other post/comments in a timely manner.
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions.
- Contribute to and regularly update social sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, both natively and/or using a social management platform.
- Develop content calendar for various social media channels that adhere to the overall strategic plan for the brand.
- Assist Social Media Team with building and executing social media strategies through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging, creative brainstorming and audience identification.
- Develop reports on social analytics, provide recommendations to improve engagement, and help set practices for agency and its clients.
- Research, develop, recommend and execute collaborations with appropriate social media influencers for various client campaigns.
- Build, execute, and implement various organic and paid campaigns as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Public Relations, Account and Creative teams to support various programs such as events, announcements, retailer promotions, etc.
- Support of other agency initiatives as requested, such as new business and account planning.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media Studies, Advertising, or equivalent combination of professional and academic experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with social/digital marketing communications and planning, testing, launching, monitoring, optimizing and measuring social media campaigns.
- Experience preparing social media strategies.
- Strong knowledge of native Social Media channels, Publishing, Moderation, & Analytic Measurement Tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Simply Measured, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Experience executing successful organic and paid social media campaign.
- Proficiency in using various office software packages including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, calendaring, and email management.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple initiatives and priorities within specified timeframes.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Agency experience is required.
- Experience across other digital marketing is a plus (digital media, email marketing, web, etc.).
- Adobe suite and photography experience is a plus.
Love is an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.